1. Tell me a bit about your character. Who are they, how old are they? What do they look like?
Cole Casen in an eighteen year old senior in high school. He has forest green eyes and dark brown curly hair that piles on top of his head while the sides are shaved. He is also very tall.
2. Do they have any strange or unique physical traits?
Cole has faded and new trails of hickeys on his neck all the time.
3. Does the character have any quirks?
Cole has a knack for solving things. He can never leave a questioned unanswered. While that’s a quirk, it’s also a major flaw because it endangers him when he goes digging into things that he shouldn’t.
4. Where do they live? What’s it like there?
Sherman, Texax. It’s open country about an hour and a half away from Dallas, a huge city.
5. What is their role in the story? Are they the protagonist/antagonist, a supporting character?
Cole is the love interest of Rayla, the main character. (He’s doesn’t know it yet though, for now he thinks they’re just best friends) So he’s a protagonist.
6. What do they do for a living?
High school for now, hopefully a detective in the future.
7. What do they do for fun?
Cole likes to read murder mystery novels for fun.
8. What is their greatest weakness, their greatest strength?
Rayla is Cole greatest weakness. He makes the most horrible decisions thinking that it’ll be right for her. His greatest strength is his mind.
9. What is the best that ever happened to them? The worst?
The best thing that ever happened to Cole is getting Rayla back after a year of her being in Oklahoma. The worst thing was watching someone aim a gun right at her head.
10. What do they want from life? What are their goals?
Cole wants to live and keep his best friend safe from the people who want to kill her.
11. Does this character of a “theme” song (or several)?
I’m Yours by Alessia Cara